Accurate, Real-time Plant Data Transforms Your ERP
ShopVue uses the latest automated data collection technologies like barcode and proximity scanners to capture shop transactions when and where they happen.
Do you suffer from:
- Illegible paper production logs or timesheets?
- Wasted employee hours on mind-numbing data entry?
- Inaccurate inventory balances?
- The need to walk across the shop floor to check order status?
- Not knowing an order has had a problem and been stranded for several days?
- Labor charges that are end-of-day guesses?
- Shop managers bypassing your ERP in favor of spreadsheets and other manual systems?
ShopVue provides highly automated shop floor data collection that will extend your ERP and eliminate most—if not all—of the above frustrations.
With ShopVue, workers use scanners and touchscreens to quickly and accurately report materials used, operations completed, and their labor charges.
We’ve designed ShopVue to make shop floor reporting as painless as possible for employees. The software is highly configurable, allowing employees to conduct transactions in the fewest possible actions. Interactive validations provide immediate warnings if the user makes an error. Prebuilt transactions such as "Scan Start/ Finish", "Record Scrap", "Classify Downtime Reason", dozens of configuration options, and user-defined fields combine to create a a comprehensive solution for your high volume shop floor data collection needs.
Data collection with ShopVue is easy, but it’s also fast. ShopVue performs labor calculations immediately and our out-of-the box interfaces continuously feed your ERP with real-time data.
- Your ERP can backflush components within seconds of ShopVue's update.
- You can get actual labor time, calculated based upon ShopVue’s timestamp of when the employee started and finished each job.
- Your ERP knows when a production order was completed at 7:30 p.m. so it doesn't overplan in its next MRP run scheduled for 8:00.
About ShopVue: ShopVue is a shop floor data collection system that provides a fast, friendly and foolproof user experience. Our MES software works with your ERP such as SAP; Oracle; Dynamics NAV, GP, or AX; Infor Syteline, XA, Point.Man, ForthShift; Macola ES; BPCS; PRMS and more.