Measure Overall Equipment Effectiveness
With ShopVue’s machine monitoring solutions and OEE software, you can connect directly to your machine's controls. Get 100% accurate status and performance information with minimal effort.
Do you suffer from:
- Little or no data regarding machine performance?
- Manual data collection and spreadsheets?
- Spotty compliance?
- Inaccessible data locked away in PLCs?
- Different systems for labor and machine tracking?
With ShopVue OEE software, your machines provide the bulk of the data---when the machine starts, when it goes down, how many pieces are produced and much more. We connect directly to the machine's PLC via OPC technology (in the event a machine does not have a PLC, we can tap into an existing circuit such as a light pole).
The machine data we collect anchors the remaining entries provided by the operator. Operators enter their data using touchscreens or barcode scanners. You can mount a terminal on each machine or place it in a community location.
Here’s a quick look at this shared approach to data collection and the comprehenvive data that results:
ShopVue OEE software completes the story by finalizing labor and machine times for the run. ShopVue then forwards this data, along with final yield and scrap counts, to your ERP.
- Seeing the current state of each machine on a dashboard in your production control office.
- Getting continuous yield and scrap updates throughout the shift.
- Having the data to explain why a run was especially good or bad.
- Knowing the real causes of poor machine utilization.
- Receiving immediate notifications of a spike in scrap.
OEE software is just one aspect of what ShopVue can do for your manufacturing business.
About ShopVue: ShopVue is a shop floor data collection system that provides a fast, friendly and foolproof user experience. Our MES software works with your ERP such as SAP; Oracle; Dynamics NAV, GP, or AX; Infor Syteline, XA, Point.Man, ForthShift; Macola ES; BPCS; PRMS and more.