The Foundation for Accurate Costing and Better Scheduling
An effective labor management system is an essential tool for workforce management and continuous improvement. ShopVue includes powerful, configurable labor tracking software that gets you the data you need while minimizing the time employees spend reporting it.
Do you suffer from:
- Paper production logs riddled with “best guess” elapsed times?
- Out-of-date routings?
- A lack of actual cost data?
- Flawed capacity projections?
- A homegrown labor management system that is costly to run and prone to failure?
- A lack of visibility regarding missed productivity targets?
Using the latest automated data collection technologies, ShopVue's labor management software records when workers start and finish each shop floor activity. ShopVue captures detailed data about orders, operations, machines, and quantities in a snap--- often from just one or two employee actions. In real time, the ShopVue Watchdog service calculates elapsed times and efficiencies based on your unique labor policies.
ShopVue also captures indirect activity such as safety meetings or machine maintenance. Throughout the day, supervisors can monitor how direct and indirect labor charges correspond to attendance time. The system flags exceptions---missed punches, time gaps, unreasonable efficiencies, and other problems---in the Week-at-a-Glance interface. This forces supervisors to resolve these issues and electronically approve the data while the day’s activities are still fresh in everybody's mind.
Throughout the day, ShopVue sends data to your ERP for immediate posting. Often, ShopVue updates your ERP just seconds after employees finish operations and the Watchdog calculates the time. As a result, all of your ERP users can see real-time status and up-to-the-minute costs.
For most companies, ShopVue can store several years of efficiency and utilization data. You can mine this data in numerous ways via online inquiries and standard reports. And with easy access to your data via SQL Server, the sky's the limit for writing custom reports.
- Seeing a chart of the last 10 times you ran a part and using this data to lock down a new standard.
- Knowing exactly how each part is built: the route it follows, how long each operation takes, and the overall cycle times.
- Sharing productivity targets with employees on their terminals or on large screen dashboards.
- Spotting operational problems in real time and taking immediate corrective action.
Learn More: Download the
ShopVue Sales Fact Sheet or the
ShopVue Demo Video.
About ShopVue: ShopVue is a shop floor data collection system that provides a fast, friendly and foolproof user experience. Our MES software works with your ERP such as SAP; Oracle; Dynamics NAV, GP, or AX; Infor Syteline, XA, Point.Man, ForthShift; Macola ES; BPCS; PRMS and more.