Fast and Easy Factory Data Collection
A factory-friendly face for your enterprise software.
The Console is ShopVue's intuitive operator interface. The Console is highly configurable to be fast, friendly, and foolproof. Every screen displays only what your operators need—nothing more. Validations ensure accurate reporting at every transaction. For example, ShopVue catches keying errors by validating that operators do not report more finished parts than were completed at a previous operation.
An Introduction to the Console
In the above example, the Console displays the following key features:
1. Workcenter Tabs: Operators can quickly tab among multiple workcenters and the attendance menu.
2. Activity List: A list of work for the selected workcenter. Shaded rows indicate finished activity, colored rows highlight current activity, and white rows show scheduled jobs.
3. Metrics: Efficiency statistics give operators real-time feedback on their productivity.
4. Routing Details: Operators can easily reference the current part's routing information.
5. Toolbar: Users get quick access to key functions like starting and stopping a run. In this configuration, the operator can also record comments about the current job or view linked documents such as work instructions.
Learn More: Download the
ShopVue Sales Fact Sheet or the
ShopVue Demo Video.
About ShopVue: ShopVue is a shop floor data collection system that provides a fast, friendly and foolproof user experience. Our MES software works with your ERP such as SAP; Oracle; Dynamics NAV, GP, or AX; Infor Syteline, XA, Point.Man, ForthShift; Macola ES; BPCS; PRMS and more.